4.10.2008

San Francisco Opening Day Optimist, 2008

We all know that haters wanna hate, but there is actually quite a bit to like about Giants baseball in 2008:

Halfway through the game Warms left his seat, returning after about two whole innings with a brand new Giants cap -- all black with the classic SF logo. He comes from Mariners and I come from Braves, but to the surprise of both of us it looked right. If ever there was a year to get in on the ground floor to support a new team with complete immunity from being accused of bandwagonnery, this is that year. I'm going back on Sunday to see them lose to my last adopted team, the Cardinals. I think my own Giants hat awaits me on one of those racks.

Los Padres Grandes



Los Gigantes Pequenos

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?